Monday, December 8, 2008

Chapter One

No review yet, but I thought I'd get the momentum going by providing you with some book/reader-friendly newslinks.

Why Twilight will never be the next Harry Potter.
Stephanie Meyer would actually have to get over her hissy fit to produce another book.

Books sent to your cell phone?


Not even publishing is safe from the recession... And let me say right now, that I will ALWAYS be in the market for real, solid, physical books. But this does explain the iPhone thing.

These will be the books off my shelves that I'll be reading for your viewing pleasure.

Nighttime reads when you're not ready to turn the light off yet and sleep. And you can bet I'll be reading all three, and giving you the breakdown on the first two (admit it, you've either read Midnight's Children or been told to by someone else) so keep your eyes open.

Does religion trying to be trendy invalidate it?

Neil Gaiman does Batman?

Book as art: and damn, is it expensive

Top Ten novels of 2008 Agree with the list? What changes would you make? (Do we really need more slave/feminist novels from Toni Morrison?)

No comments: